21.2.13

New Nude Lips from Maybelline





I've been hunting a new nude lippy for a while now and I've just come across this beauty from Maybelline. This shade of lippy and lip liner (Color Sensational - Sweet Pink 132) are a perfect shade of pinky nude. Like all Maybelline lipsticks it is lovely to wear as it's moisturising and sheer. The liner and lipstick match together perfectly and I love to use a liner as it helps it last and stops the colour from bleeding. Good one Maybelline, see you again soon for another lippy purchase!

What do you think? Have you got a fave nude lippy?

PS Check out my Instagram for up to the minute beauty and lifestyle snaps - @fionabarbs!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely shade, I could do with a new nude so may have to try it :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving Maybellines colour range at the mo!! x

      Delete
  2. I love the lip combo! Gonna have to pick them up and try it myself :)
    Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (you can find all the details on my blog)
    Please follow me back?

    Elle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's buy one get one half price ATM x

      Delete